If you have questions about health care, you can contact organizations in your province/country. Health care organizations may also have a complaints and advice line where you can go with a question or complaint about health care.

National contact points

According to the EU Patient Directive, every Member State must have a National Contact Point (NCP) as of November 2013. Here, patients seeking treatment in another EU country should be able to easily obtain all necessary information. In the Netherlands, this national contact point is part of the CAK.  

NCPs in EU countries can be found here.

Advice in the Dutch German Belgium border region

For more information on advice in the border region, go to the website of Grenzinfo.